Limousine Encinitas Los Angeles, Los Angeles Encinitas, Encinitas LAX, LAX Encinitas
City of Encinitas
Population : 61,593 (2009)
Median Income: $ 85,639 (2008)
Elevation : 91 feet
City's Area: 19.1 Square Miles
Water's Area: 1.0 Square Miles
Highest: 72-63 *F
Lowest: 55-44 *F
John Wayne Airport: 61.0 Mi.
LAX Airport : 99.8 Mi.
Ontario Airport : 99.2 Mi.
Encinitas is an upper-class coastal beach city in northern San Diego County, California. As of the 2000 census, the city had a total population of 58,014. It is located about 25 miles (40 km) north of San Diego, and about 95 miles (153 km) south of Los Angeles.
The city was incorporated in 1986 from the communities of historic Encinitas, new Encinitas (Village Park, etc.), Leucadia, Cardiff-by-the-Sea and Olivenhain. These communities retain their identities, and their distinctive flavors.
The largest single industry is the growing of ornamental flowers, particularly poinsettias.
Encinitas can be divided into five areas:
* Old Encinitas: a small beachside area featuring a mix of businesses and housing styles.
* New Encinitas: a newer region which features a golf course, larger tract homes and many shopping centers.
* Olivenhain: a semi-rural region in eastern Encinitas, with mostly single family homes and an active 4-H Club.
* Leucadia: which has an older tree-lined area bordering the coast road, featuring art galleries, unusual stores, and restaurants, along with single family homes.
* Cardiff-by-the-Sea: Encinitas' southernmost oceanfront community, which features streets named after classical composers, the * Lux Art Institute, famous surf break Swamis and the San Elijo Campus of Mira Costa College.
Encinitas is located at 33°2′40″N 117°16′18″W / 33.04444°N 117.27167°W / 33.04444; -117.27167 (33.044442, -117.271694).
According to the United States Census Bureau, the city has a total area of 52.1 km² (20.1 mi²). 49.5 km² (19.1 mi²) of it is land and 2.6 km² (1.0 mi²) of it (5.07%) is water.
The city's elevation ranges between sea level (0 MSL) and 180 meters above sea level.
²The maximum elevation was extracted from a 1:24000 scale USGS topographic map, based upon coordinates supplied by the County of San Diego.
The climate is very mild. Average daily high temperature is 72°F (22°C). Temperatures below 40°F and above 85°F (outside the 5°C to 30°C range) are rare. Average rainfall is about 250 mm (10 in) per year.
Member: The Greater California Limousine Association.
The Best Limousine Service Available in All Southern California
Cities 24/7 Since 1966. TCP 30160B.
Complete Online Rate and Reservation Available at LAride.com.
500,000 Rates Available on Your Smartphone. Just Browse
Track Your Passenger Status on Your SmartPhone at LimoMonitor.com
Cars, SUVs, Limousines Available at LAX 24/7.
Limousine Companies use LA Limo®
for Their Farm-out Work Every Day.
Terminal Near LAX for Quick Access to LAX.
Los Angeles Limousine at Your Service 24/7.
Los Angeles Limousine Available in all Los Angeles Metropolitan
Orange County, San Diego,
Ventura, Santa Barbara, Riverside and San
Bernardino Counties 24/7.
For your sedan, limousine, suv, van, bus and minibus transportation needs,
the Los Angeles Limousine Service
AKA: LA Limo®, at (888) 544-4222 or send email to